Sunday 3 February 2013

Tzortzina the Convivial


I think I am a convivial type of person, because I enjoy going to parties with my friends, dancing and having fun!
I am Tzortzina and I am almost 13 years old. I am in the first grade of junior high school.I enjoy going out with my friends an my hobbies are swimming,reading books and dancing.!!In my free time I go to the gym and I read novels!I also have English and German lessons!I like pop music and especially Rihanna!!

If I were a fairytale I would be Beauty and the Beast because I like adventure.
If I ruled the world for one day,I would bring peace,love and consciousness to all.
If I could make tree wishes I would wish for people stop killing each other, health worldwide and me getting a university degree.
If I could have lunch with a famous person that would be Rihanna, beacause I admire her and would like to know more about her.
If I was on a desert island for the rest of my life and I could only take three things with me, I would take my mum, bottles of fresh drinking water and a pair of good,comfortable shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment