Sunday 3 February 2013

Christine the Friendly



My name is Christine and I am 13 years old. I come from Albania but I live in Oichalia.I am tall and I have green eyes. My hobbies are reading books and listennig to music. I love maths.In the future I want to be maths teacher. I also have a brother and a sister.My sister is 10 years old and my brother is 8 years old.

If I ruled a world for one day, I would bring happiness and health to the whole world.
If I were a fairytale I would be the Little Mermaid because I like it and I am curious to learn new things and visit new places. 
If I could make three wishes I would wish for all the people to be healthy, I would make all children smile and I would like to have an iphone 3 for me!:)
If I could have lunch with a famous person it would be Harry from ONE DIRECTION because I love him.
If I was stuck on a desert island for the rest of my life and I could only take three things with me,I would take my friends,my house and my parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment