Friday 15 February 2013

Raphaela the Exuberant


My name is Rafaela.I am 12 years old and my birthday is on 7th November.I am a Greek.I live in Petroto,which is near Trikala!Also,I play football and volleyball.I speak Greek,English and a litle German.I listen to pop and modern music.I dance traditional and modern dances!!!I am fun and friendly.My best friends are Amy Vivi Dina and Maria.Also my favorite colours are green and blue.And finaly my favorite team is OLYMPIAKOS!I am special because I am exuberant I smile all the time and everyone says that it's fun when I am around.
If I ware a fairytale I would be "snowwhite and the 7 dwarfs"because in this story it appears that evil can never win!
If I ruled the world for 1 day I would make everyone happy.
If I could make three wishes,I would make all people healthy and happy also I would wish for a world without racism.
If I could to have lunch with a famous person,it will be Shakira because I love her songs.
If I stuck on a desert for the rest of my life and I could take 3 things with me,I would take my family,my friends and my phone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment