Friday 15 February 2013

Maria the Intelligent


Ι think i am intelligent because i get high marks at school! My name is Maria. I'm 12 years old. My nationality is Greek.I can dance modern and traditional dances.I can speak Greek,English and German.I love volleyball and football!!!!!!! And my favourite team is OLYMPIAKOS!!! I think I have a good sense of humor and I love making my friends smile:)
If I were a fairytale I would be Peter Pan because because i am intelligent and I can easily escape difficult situations.
If I ruled the world for one day, I would want to have everything I wished for.
If I could make three wishes, I would like to be a dancer ,I would like to be a famous player of volley and an ICT teacher.
If I could have lunch with a famous person it would be Stan ( a greek singer) because his songs are very good!
If I was stuck on a desert island for the rest of my life and I could only take three things with me, I would take my tablet , my iphone and my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment