Friday 15 February 2013

Nefelie the Imaginative



Hi,
I'm Nefelie the imaginative!!!
I'm imaginative because I always imagine a different, better and more beautiful world, where I will be able to live happily and do all my favourite things! Also, I always imagine of a fantasy world full of tiny fairies and beautiful BALLERINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 12 years old and I'm a good student.I like ballerinas because I'm a ballerina. I have been taking ballet lessons for 7 years. This is my 8th one. I have won 5 prizes and 11 medals! I'm in love with ballet!!!!!!! It's my favourite hobby! I like spending my free time listening to music,going out with friends and of course dancing all kinds of dances!
If I were a fairytale , I would be Geselle, because I like romantic stories with ballet.
If I ruled the world for one day I would like to write poems about LOVE , because I'm also romantic!<3
If I could make three wishes I would like to dance all kinds of dances for three days, I would like to meet Harry Styles from ONE DIRECTION and I would like to write the best love poems in the whole world!
If I could have lunch with a famous person it would be ROBERT PATTINSON from TWILIGHT because I think he is the best!!!!!! I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON!!!<3
If I was stuck on a desert island for the rest of my life and I could only take three things with me, I would take my point shoes, my bikini and my diving mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment