Friday 15 February 2013

Stefanie the Generous


I think I am a generous girl , because I like to give everything I have to everyone. My name is Stefanie , I'm 12 years old , I'm from Greece and I live in Oichalia. I'm special because I love performimg difficult tasks. My mum's name is Konstantina and my dad's name is Kiriakos. My favourite color is pink and I love dancing. I have blue eyes, blonde hair and I have a medium height. I haven't got any sisters or brothers.

If I were a fairytale I would be '' The swan lake'' , because it is a dreamy story , where the ugly swan becomes a beautiful one.
If I ruled the world for one day, I would change it to a better place.
If I could make three wishes, I would wish for peace in the world ,a clean environment and getting high marks.

If I could have lunch with a famous person it would be Jennifer Lopez , because I like her songs.
If I was stuck on a desert island for the rest of my life and I could only take three things with me, I would take my phone, enough food and my mum...

No comments:

Post a Comment