Friday 15 February 2013

Chrysa the Emotional



My name is Chrysa Rakou and I am 12,5 years old. I am from Oichalia, Trikala in Greece! I am in the first grade of Junior High Scool Of Oichalia. My village is very beutiful and it has got a lots of places to visit. As about me... I live in a village with my family and I have got one brother and one sister.My best friends are Tzortzina Lioliou
and Stefania Masoura and my favourite singer is PANTELIS PANTELIDIS!!!!!!My favourites subjects are English, Biology and Home Economics.We go to the school every day and in the afternoons we have English lessons. I always do my homework. At the weekend we go with my friends to dance and then we go out. That is my daily routine. I am very happy that I will travel with you...!!!

If I were a fairytale I would be THE SNOW-WHITE because i love it from an early age.
If I ruled tha world for one day I would change it for the better.
If I could make three wishes I would make a better world, I would be a beautician and I would build better schools for all.
If I could have lunch with a famous person it would be Pantelis Pantelidis because I admire him.
If I was stuck on a desert island for the rest of my life and I could only take three things with me, I would take my best fiend, tha boy that I love and lots of music!

No comments:

Post a Comment