Friday 15 February 2013

Johnny the Resourceful


I am resourceful,because when my friends and I have promblems I am there to resolve them and when I am not there they always ask for my help and I do my best. In short, I am like Odysseus. Odysseus was very resourceful.
Well,as you know my name is Johnny Pathekas.I am twelve years old and I come from Greece.I live in a village named Neochori or Oichalia.My father's name is Michael and my mother's name is Vaso.I have a brother named Kostas who is ten years old.When I am older I want take on my own bussiness.

If I were a fairytale I would be Romeo and Juliet,because I admire Shakespeare and I believe that love can win in the end.If I ruled the world for one day,I would give food and homes to people that don't have them. I would also ask from all the doctors to heal the ill.If I could make three wishes, I would make a machine that can make as much food as I want.I would bring peace everywhere and in the end I would wish for all people to be healthy. If I could have lunch with a famous person it would be Bill Gates,because he is very clever,he would tell me some things that they would be useful for my life and because I admire him.If I was stuck on a desert island for the rest of my life and I could only take three things with me, I would take my family,a lot food and the girl of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment